1.Stephen J. Levinge MD.
1221 Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
Dr. Levine always had a passion for helping others and dreamed of being a doctor long before he graduated from the University of Buffalo, Suny School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in 1972. Since
2.Appleton Dental Associates PC
101 Pinehurst Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Appleton Dental Associates PC is a local practice focused on providing comprehensive care to meet our patients dental needs. We understand that our patients come from many different financial situatio
3.Baystate Health Systems Inc
21 Bayberry Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4 West St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Family Care And Nutrition Dr. John Russo Gianchetti
Medical ClinicsDietitiansNutritionistsWeight Control Services
6.Sonic Urgent Care
444 N Main St
Very good experience here today. I was seen quickly and dealt with professionally and courteously. I was treated and my script was sent to the pharmacy and ready for pick up.
195 N Pleasant St
EyeglassesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
We carry the highest quality and a large selection of designer and unique frames. Let one of our highly qualified staff members assist you in selecting a pair. We use progresive lenses and other high
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.