385 W Center St, Manchester, CT, 06040
180 Regan Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Since 1977, Vernon Manor has proudly served the communities of Hartford and Tolland Counties, earning a highly respected reputation for delivering outstanding quality care, successful outcomes and exc
2.Elder Care Consulting, LLC
750 Main St
Home Health ServicesGeneral MerchandiseAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Elder Care Consulting Serves As A Professional Link Between Families & Elder Care Resources. We Offer Comprehensive Geriatric Assessments, Ongoing Geriatric Care Management & A Variety Of In-Home Supp
3.Nursing Services Inc
21 High St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursesEldercare-Home Health Services
200 Seabury Dr
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
Seabury Retirement Community provides a range of retirement planning services. It operates a wellness complex, which is fully equipped with training machines and cardiovascular equipment and features
385 W Center St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Manchester Manor is a community-based organization that provides nursing care services to its residents. It is a Medicare-certified facility that offers hospice, respite and medical care services. The
6.Paradigm Healthcare Center of South Windsor
1060 Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRehabilitation ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Beelzebub Group Home
310 Beelzebub Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedSocial Service OrganizationsResidential Care Facilities
180 Regan Rd, Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.