Serving the South Windsor area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Zatz, Robert J
1741 Ellington Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Have You Been Putting Off A Visit To The Dentist Because You're Embarrassed About How Long It's Been, Afraid Of What May Be Found, Or Simply Afraid Of The Dentist? At The Dental Practice Of Robert J.
2.Pierog, Walter DMD
866 Foster Street Ext
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
We do Cleanings, Fillings, Root Canals, Braces, Crown and Bridges, Extractions, Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
3.Norige Kevin H DMD
112 Deming St
483 Middle Tpke W
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Columbia Dental is a unique dental group practice that integrates and coordinates all aspects of oral health care into a single practice. We have a highly trained staff of both general dentists and de
5.Vernon Family Dentists LLC
351 Merline Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Glastonbury Dental Associates
416 New London Tpke
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists Referral & Information Service
I've been a patient for over 35 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is friendly and accommodating and they use the very latest techniques and equipment. They also provide their own we
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future