1.Hope & Faith Floral
504 Route 65
2.Mingo County Hope House
5020 Helena Ave
121 Maria Br
Community OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
850 Collins Hwy
Social Service OrganizationsCharitiesCommunity Organizations
5.Anchored Hope Counseling
6883 Millard Hwy Ste 2
950 Collins Hwy
2569 Collins Hwy
Social Service OrganizationsCharitiesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.