1.Bernie Thibodeau's Plumbing Heating & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Bernie Thibodeau's Heating and Drain Cleaning has been in business since 1978. We proudly serve South Portland, Portland, Scarborough, Falmouth, Cape Elizabeth and most of the retst of Southern Maine.
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.EcoClean The Sewer & Drain Specialists
9 Washington Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
EcoClean is Maine's only sewer & drain specialist for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers with the most advanced equipment and personnel. We are equipped with state of the art
6.Stewart Plumbing & Heating
248 Common Rd
PlumbersGas CompaniesUtility CompaniesHeating Contractors & Specialties
I hired him to do a rough in job last summer and he quoted me 50$/hr for the job. He shows up with a helper who is basically a gofur and charges me 50$/hr for each guy!! I called him several times a
South Portland Plumbers
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Plumbers - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?