24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today! More Info
171 Maine Mall Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
324 Gannett Dr Ste 500
We are a Family dental practice in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. We offer Invislign braces for all ages .In addition to practicing dentistry himself, Dr. Kivus also has an up and coming dentist in
3.Podhouser, Bruce J, DDS
440 Western Ave
4.Prashant Kaushik DMD
192 Western Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
5.Esthetic Dentistry of Maine
192 Western Ave
1250 Forest Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
We specialize in Prosthodontics, dental impacts, Maxillofacial Prsthetics and cosmetic dentistry. We are moving this fall to 1250 Forest Ave. Portland Maine. We will be on the third floor. We look for
7.David R Kerr DDS
1601 Congress St Ste 4
Dr. David R Kerr, DDS in Portland, ME; our goal in my practice is to provide you with comprehensive care that focuses on your long term health. To make that a reality, we work together so that you und
ADT® - Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for an ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future