1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1323 Central Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Heritage Tire Inc
269 Township Road 508 S
3.Black's Tire & Auto
1602 County Road 1
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
367 County Road 406
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local South Point O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
432 Private Drive 288
Consumer ElectronicsGrocery StoresGas StationsPharmacies
6.Charlie's Tire Sales Inc
413 S 3rd St
Tire DealersBattery SuppliesUsed Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Always a pleasure to do business with Charlie's! They always stand behind their products! Pleasant and courteous service!
4392 5th Street Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Kevin's shop is top class has anytime g you need treats you like family his prices are very competitive and if he doesn't have it can get it next day
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.