Superior Lock & Key
Windham, ME, 04062 Your Source for Lock - Installation & Repair, Quality Parts, At the Lowest Price
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.Intervale Lock & Safe
Po Box 810
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Okay, so here's the scenario: tried to get a local locksmith (at least, in the same state). No joy. So called him up and he said, sure! I can do it! Just had to schedule an appointment (as we're over
4.American Local Locksmith
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceKeys
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
5.Tri-County Lock Safe & Scrty
1369 Main St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
6.Russell & Sons Towing & Recovery
30 Alpine St
TowingLocks & Locksmiths
excellent service. nice guys. fast and good.
7.Moulin's Lock & Safe
4 Taft Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
Needed some keys made fast. He made 'em up and they were great. Very proffessional, I would highly recommend this company!
Call A Pro
Serving the South Paris area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.