3808 Padre Blvd
South Padre Island,TX
Over all bad experience with this clinic. It was just one thing after another with one being that I waited for almost an hour and a half before "seeing" the doc. I would not recommended this clinic to
2.International Family Clinic
2217 Padre Blvd
South Padre Island,TX
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
3.Port Isabel Animal Clinic
421 E Railroad Ave
Veterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
4.Port Isabel Health Clinic
202 2nd St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsPain ManagementAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
I had Trigeminal Neuralgia for over 10 years. I was on heavy pain medications. I had at least 4 major surgeries trying to end the pain, including Gamma Knife surgery and the Vascular decompression sur
6.Sleep Center @VBMC Brownsville
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentClinicsHospitalsPsychologists
The Sleep Center at VBMC was Harlingen’s first facility dedicated exclusively to the diagnosis and treatment of adult and pediatric sleep disorders. Opening its doors in 1996, this state-of the art di
7.P I Medical Clinic
1200 State Highway 100 Ste 5
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.