Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Serving the South Miami area.
1.Cystic Fibrosis Center At Miami Childrens Hospital
3200 SW 60th Ct
2.Miami Childrens Hospital Foundation
2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd
3.South Miami Hospital : Child Development Center
5975 NW 36th St
Birth & Parenting-Centers, Education & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
South Miami Hospital's Child Development Center provides diagnostic and early intervention services to help children achieve their full capabilities in all areas of development.
4.Miami Childrens Hospital Foundation
5775 Blue Lagoon Dr Ste 230
5.Miami Children's Hospital Pediatric Care Of Kendall
8740 N Kendall Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsHospitalsOutpatient Services
6.Pediatric Gastroenterology at Miami Children's Hospital
9260 SW 72nd St
ClinicsChildren's HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.Heart Program at Miami Children's Hospital
3100 SW 62nd Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-CardiologyClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Welcome to Nicklaus Childrens Hospital, formerly Miami Childrens Hospital, a world leader in pediatric healthcare. With a medical staff of more than 650 physicians and over 3,500 employees, the hospit
3986 W 16th Ave, Hialeah, FL, 33012
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.