1.South County Cardiology
70 Kenyon Ave Unit 321
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Renowned Rhode Island cardiologists are the foundation of our cardiac services. Assisting them is a team of highly experienced cardiac nurses and cardiovascular technologists working together to help
2.Valley Primary Care
294 Valley Rd Unit 1
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
11 Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Wakefield, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2065 at 11 Main Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phMore Nearby Locations »
4.Meinke, William B, MD
553 Kingstown Rd
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
55 Cherry Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Wakefield, C M
70 Kenyon Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
7.A Qol Company Genoa Healthcare
55 Cherry Ln
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.