Serving the South Holland area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Arden Courts of South Holland
2045 E 170th St
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as AlzheimerÂ’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skMore Nearby Locations »
2.ManorCare Health Services-South Holland
2145 E 170th St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsNursing & Convalescent Homes
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
3.Waterford Estates Senior Living
17400 Kedzie Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I never write reviews but decided to share how wonderful the team at Waterford Estates is. My Aunt lived at Waterford for 3 years and we couldn't be happier with the care, love and support she receiv
4.Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
601 Sheffield Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedPersonal Care Homes
We are a skilled nursing facility offering quality rehabilitative care as well as excellent long-term care.
5.Windmill Nursing Pavilion
16000 Wabash Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
License Information:Licensee ID: 31823License Status: UnrestrictedFacility ID: 6010078Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: For-Prof CorporationBeds:Skilled : 150
6.South Holland Home
16300 Louis Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
License Information:Licensee ID: 52332License Status: ProbationaryFacility ID: 6004519Facility Status: ActiveOwnership: Limited LiabilityBeds:Sheltered Care: 326
7.Link & Option Ctr Inc
900 E 162nd St
Nurses-Home ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsHome Health Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the South Holland area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.