Call A Pro
Serving the South Haven area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Precision Auto & Body
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Insurance Work Specialists - Serving The Michiana Indiana Area And The Niles Michigan Area
2679 Arbor St
Locks & Locksmiths
Everyone please be careful when driving near this man or company van! They DO NOT STOP AT STOP SIGNS! JUST ROLL RIGHT THRU! They must be above the law?? Hmm doesn't sound like someone that anyone woul
5.Rice's Locksmith Service
75 Elkenburg St
Locks & LocksmithsAccess Control Systems
6.Harbor Towing & Recovery, LLC
9920 Blue Star Memorial Hwy
TowingLocks & Locksmiths
Great local business, fair pricing and professional service.
7.Rice's Locksmith Service
Serving all of Berrien County,MI
Locks & Locksmiths
`Daughter locked keys in trunk while visiting relatives in Three Oaks on a Sunday (We are from Minnesota and a long way from home). Darren from Rice's Locksmith came out in about 20 minutes and was ab
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.