Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the South Gate area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
1.Firestone Dental Group
3615 Firestone Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Firestone Dental Group Is A Parent Approved Dental Office Specializing In Pediatric Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry. Affordable dental care, if several visits required we will provide you with an estim
2.Childrens Dental Group
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
HMO & Private Pay+3more
Children's Dental Group is an office that has been designed and staffed to meet the special needs of children. Our doctors are either pediatric specialists, or general dentists who have chosen to limi
3.Adult & Childrens Dental Cental
4354 Tweedy Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Special online offer+2more
Children's Dental Group is a fun kid approved dental practice. All of our locations specialize in children's dental health, and related dental problems. We provide a fun and affordable dental office w
4.Golden State Dental Group
1601 N Long Beach Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
THANK YOU SOO MUCH GOLDENSTATE DENTAL GROUP!!! YOU GUYS SAVED MY DAY!!! I had such a bad pain in the right side of my mouth. I came in and got an x-ray and was taken care of in one visit! Thank you f
5.Crown Dental Group
1295 S La Brea Ave Ste 101
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Bright Now! Dental
4433 Tweedy Blvd
This Office is very dishonest starting with the office Manager. She had me sign the treatment with out explaining to me she was adding several cosmetic work. just to charge me. The Dentist is theMore Nearby Locations »
4401 Redondo Beach Blvd Suite B
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental LabsClinics
The following is a list of the most common questions that we can resolve when you come in for your free consultation. Do you have chipped or crooked teeth? Are you suffering from bleeding gums? Are yo
Serving the South Gate area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future