73 SW 12th Ave, Dania, FL, 33004
1.Anchor Refinishing of South Florida, Inc
1430 N W 108th Ste. 102
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Veteran and locally owned, Anchor Refinishing of South Florida, Inc is a specialty flooring contractor serving all of South Florida. We have flooring solutions for your garage, carport, pool deck, pat
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.Roma Tile Supply
5711 NE 14th Ave
Flooring ContractorsExportersTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
73 SW 12th Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersMarble-NaturalCarpet & Rug Dealers
Daniel Flooring also has a variety of carpeting from luxurious deep pile to wear resistant carpet for buisness! Daniel flooring features Quality floor covering from well known manufacturers. Check out
6.Specialized Fitness Resources
1529 NW 89th Ct
Flooring ContractorsGymnasiumsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsSporting Goods
Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm Tue: 8:00am-5:00pm Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm Thu: 8:00am-5:00pm Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
111 S Congress Ave
Flooring ContractorsStone ProductsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
This company does great stone work. Debbie and her crew are true artist. I am an Architect and have had occasion to work with many stone contractors over the years and these folks are the best. If
Serving the South Florida area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?