73 SW 12th Ave, Dania, FL, 33004
1.Roma Tile Supply
5711 NE 14th Ave
Flooring ContractorsExportersTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
2110 N Dixie Hwy
Patio BuildersBuilding ContractorsPaving ContractorsRetaining Walls
Since 1946 Hollywood Stone has been providing Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Counties with exceptional service on stone, brick and concrete pavers and paving systems for residential and commercial
73 SW 12th Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersMarble-NaturalCarpet & Rug Dealers
Daniel Flooring also has a variety of carpeting from luxurious deep pile to wear resistant carpet for buisness! Daniel flooring features Quality floor covering from well known manufacturers. Check out
4.Specialized Fitness Resources
1529 NW 89th Ct
Flooring ContractorsGymnasiumsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsSporting Goods
Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm Tue: 8:00am-5:00pm Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm Thu: 8:00am-5:00pm Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
111 S Congress Ave
Flooring ContractorsStone ProductsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Passeri Marble has stood by their word and work. The issue has been resolved. I believe the finished installation will be very nice
110 NE 179th St
Marble-NaturalStone ProductsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Brastile, Inc. is a manufacturer, fabricator, importer, exporter, supplier and distributor through to tile distributors, floor covering retail stores, stone yards, brick paver companies, landscape sup
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Not Just Carpet
Serving the South Florida area. Local Quality Carpet Retailers.Call Us in Pembroke Pines, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?