Protech Your Home
Serving the South Florida area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Central Station Signals Inc
4015 SW 1st St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Sales Service Monitoring- Computerized 24 Hour Local Alarm Monitoring- Free Estimates
2.Signature Home Theaters
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome Automation SystemsAudio-Visual Repair & ServiceHome Theater Systems
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.Bryant Security Corp
16840 NE 19th Ave
North Miami Beach,FL
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Visit our website
Complimentary Security Assessment
Hired Bryant Security for a house party that I had and they were super professional.
5.Florida State Security Inc
6221 Pembroke Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesIndustrial ConsultantsSafety Consultants
Established in 1988, Florida State Security is one of the most respected premier providers of security solutions in South Florida providing electronic security, fire, and integrated systems. Since 198
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire InstallationTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
We truly appreciate the knowledge, service and professionalism that Rohan demonstrates in any project and/or work he does. It makes our lives a lot easier and hastle free. Anyone that uses his servic
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
All Cable Consulting, Inc.
Serving the South Florida area. Surveillance Systems for Home andBusiness. Call for a Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.