FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Central Heating & Air ConditioningCall Now For Special Offer!
6716 Lower Peoh Point Rd
2.Cabin Creek Electric
207 E 1st St
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Cabin Creek Electric serves all of Kittitas County. Call today for an estimate. Cabin Creek Electric provides new and remodel construction. Solar and Alternative Energy Solutions. We service Generator
3.Advanced Mechanical & ElectricalServing the South Cle Elum, WA area
Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersRadiators-Heating Sales, Service & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingWater Heater Repair
Advanced Mechanical Electrical Inc is your full service air conditioning and heating contractor. We will service, replace or repair: * Air conditioning units * Heat Pumps * Water heaters * Electrical
ElectriciansLighting FixturesLighting Systems & EquipmentPlumbers
5.Smith's Heating & Cooling Inc
909 E Spokane Ave
Heat PumpsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesGeothermal Heating & Cooling ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
6.MBI Construction Services Inc.Serving the South Cle Elum, WA area
Building Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnaces-Heating
BUILDING BETTER BUSINESSES IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST FOR 30 YEARS The track record at MBI Construction Services clearly shows our commitment to excellence. There is no substitute for hard work and qual
American Standard® Air
www.americanstandardair.com/ac Reliable Air Conditioner Systems.Call a Dealer Near You Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.