1.Patel & Patel MD Inc
401 Division St Ste 306
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Offering Obstetrics, Gynecology & Family Medicine in the Tri-State area, Patel & Patel, MD is the office to call whether you are a first time Mom or beginning menopause. We are always accepting new pa
2.MedExpress Urgent Care
4812 Maccorkle Ave SW
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
As a neighborhood medical center, MedExpress offers a broad scope of urgent care, employer health and basic wellness and prevention services and coordinates care with other area health care providers.
3.Derrick MS Gibson Lpa
1109 Jefferson Rd
Medical ClinicsCounseling Services
4812 Maccorkle Ave SW
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
135 7th Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
6.South Charleston Pediatrics
4607 Maccorkle Ave SW Ste 400
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
My 9 year old has been going to him since birth and my son is 3 and has seen him since birth. He listens to what your concerns are. Quick to fit you in if needed he does all this in a timely fashion.
7.Jennifer L Midkiff, PT
313 Maccorkle Ave SW
Physical TherapistsMedical ClinicsOccupational TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.