818 Oakwood Rd, Charleston, WV, 25314 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the South Charleston, WV area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4259 Robert C Byrd Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
500 Winchester Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Amazing staff, they made me feel welcome and helped me pay for everything!
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.