Call A Pro
Serving the South Bound Brook area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
The locksmith is genuinely courteous and is available to address all our concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
4.Kurt's Locksmith Service, LLC
313 Us Highway 206 N
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
* Locks * Dead Bolts Installed * Restricted Keyway * Rekeying * Access Controls Safes * Panic Bar * Decorative Doors & Hardware Door Closures * Installed * Emtek Hardwear Visit our office to see a com
5.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Fastest service around. I loose my keys all the time, so I am familiar with locksmiths.... These guys rock! fast, cheap, and non judgmental for how many times I've had to call them. If you want the be
6.A & R Locksmith
19 Laurel St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I have brought in two damaged locks here and they were able to provide the needed repair. I would like to give them two-thumbs up.
7.Monaco Lock Co. Inc.
345 Newark Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
Monaco Lock Co., Inc, has bonded, licensed and insured locksmiths on staff. We offer key duplication, master key systems, mailboxes, doors and frames, decorative door hardware, electronic locking devi
American Local Locksmith
Serving the South Bound Brook area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.