1.Ronnies Tire Service
6050 Huell Matthews Hwy
2.All Star Tire
2100 Philpott Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.North Main Tire
615 N Main St
Tire DealersGas Stations
4.Puryear Tire & Alignment Service
3199 Huell Matthews Hwy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
1096 Huell Matthews Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheelsAutomobile Accessories
3457 Old Halifax Rd Suite A
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
Horrible customer service. Took forever for them to get to my vehicle then as I watched it took this man 20 minutes per tire. I have never seen a human move that slow without falling over. I will neve
7.O'Reilly Auto Parts
4014 Halifax Rd
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local South Boston O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.