1.DJ's Discount Tires
1065 Mill Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Dj's Discount Tires offers new used and used tires, brake work, oil changes, custom wheels, interstate batteries, and has nearly any type of tire available. All major credit cards are accepted with us
4226 N Roxboro St
Very disappointed in my visit today. Was getting 2 new tires. Dropped off my truck at 7:00. Called at 8:00 and was told I could pick my car up at noon. Arrived at noon my lift dropped me off. Had to
3.Discount Truck Tires
503 Old Plantation Dr
4051 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd
I have used these guys twice (Roxboro Road Store) and both times they were extremely nice and very informative. 1st time was a Saturday afternoon with my daughter's car needing tires. As they were not
5.Paul's Discount Tires & Cars Inc
137 S Hamilton St
Tire DealersUsed Car Dealers
6.Asia S Tire Service Varity Store
3207 W Main St
Tire DealersDiscount Stores
This tire shop is a complete disgrace and safety hazard to the people they serve. They rip off their customers and give you wrongful information. I went in to simply get a plug for a tire. They plugge
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.