1.Townsend Denture Clinic
302 W Robert Bush Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
I am very satisfied with my new dentures. Service was extroidinary. Need a couple of adjustments. But overall, would highly recommend you make this your destination for dentures.
Dentures in South Bend
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in South BendTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.