Fuerbringer Landscaping & Design
22530 Brick Rd, South Bend, IN, 46628
3606 Gagnon St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
2.TruGreen Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
The service has been good. I cut back to 4 treatments because of cost. If I was home when the technician came, he always spoke and left the sheet with what he had applied.
1511 Eisenhower Dr N
ArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
4.TruGreen Mosquito DefenseServing the South Bend, IN area
Pest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialPest Control ServicesTermite Control
We know you love living life outside. Don't let mosquitoes ruin the time you spend with family and friends. Help protect yourself with TruGreen Mosquito Defense. First application is only $39.95, so c
Above & Beyond Tree and Shrubbery Service
59937 Red Fox Ct, South Bend, IN, 46614
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.