Serving the South Bend area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
303 S Main St Ste 215
Pain ManagementPhysical TherapistsProsthetic DevicesRehabilitation Services
National Treatment Network
Serving the South Bend area. Need Drug/Alcohol RehabilitationMust Have Insurance!-Inpatient Care
Please try reloading the page.
Excellent doctors. Caring and attentive to patient input. Not overly hasty to prescribe popular , expensive medication without suggesting practical alternatives. Nurses and other support staff are friendly, competent and efficient. We've been with these doctors over 20 years. I trust them.
Took time to get in to see Dr. Pearson since she is the only doctor. Well worth the wait! She is wonderful. Very friendly and took the time to listen to me and my concerns. Was not trying to rush me out. Staff was friendly and everyone introduced themselves.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.