Retina & Vitreous LLC
53822 Generations Dr, South Bend, IN, 46635
621 Memorial Dr
2301 N Bendix Dr
615 N Michigan St
Established in 1894, Memorial Hospital & Health System is a full-service hospital. The center offers cardiac, cancer, childbirth, emergency medicine and rehabilitation services. Located in South Bend,
4.Memorial Hospital Memorial Pain Control Center
621 Memorial Dr Suite 617
Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Memorial Children's Hospital Critical Kids
615 N Michigan St
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
As cancer care continues to become more and more sophisticated, Memorial continues to rise to the challenge of providing state-of-the-art technology and services. Memorial Hospital of South Bend treat
6.Memorial Medical Group
100 E Wayne St Ste 500
HospitalsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
7.Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
420 W High St
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinicsRehabilitation Services
What impresses me most is that the medical professionals at Borgess Lee Hospital remember you from former visits. You can be expected to be treated with respect and patience. Their bedside manner is
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the South Bend area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.