1.Luck Of The Irish
423 S Michigan St
Trophies, Plaques & MedalsAwardsEngravingScreen Printing
2.Luck Of The IrishMOVED
307 N Hill St
AwardsTrophies, Plaques & MedalsEngravingScreen Printing
3.Luck Of The Irish Trophy
420 Lincoln Way W
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Luck-The Irish Trophies & Awards
1150 W Western Ave
Trophies, Plaques & Medals
Please try reloading the page.
This is the second season that I have used Trugreen services. I have lived at my house for 18 years. My lawn has never looked better. I have grass growing in shaded areas that have been trouble spots in the past. I have a rich,thick lawn minus dandelions, weeds and crabgrass. I have talked to a couple of employees while I was at home and they are always courteous and very professional. I would recommend Trugreen to anyone in my neighborhood, family and friends.
My lawn is one of the best in the community in which I reside.There are virtually no weeds and the deep green color is great.I am so very pleased with the service and the professional who cares for the lawn.
My guy, Jackie Stockman, is really a professional. He is very knowledgeable and gives advice on all my lawn problems. We are happy with the service and will continue to enjoy a great lawn.
The service has been good. I cut back to 4 treatments because of cost. If I was home when the technician came, he always spoke and left the sheet with what he had applied.
My lawn has improved a great deal since using your service. Dead spots are gone and the lawn is greener and fuller than it has ever been.
Appearance of our grass since engaging Trugreen. The professionalism and friendliness of our technician.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.