New Carlisle Animal Clinic
8935 E Us Highway 20, New Carlisle, IN, 46552
1.Goshen Physicians Family Medicine | Lincoln Avenue
400 W Lincoln Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Serving the South Bend area.
Please try reloading the page.
Everyone at this establishment is so very helpful and they do so well with animals very happy to have a place like this in our town
Eager to help me, quick appointment scheduling, full service. My pet had an urgent need - she was bit by another dog - and they worked me in and were able to sew her up immediately. Very helpful and caring. Highly recommended.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested