Serving the South Bend area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Factory Tile Inc
211 N Dixie Way
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsHome Repair & MaintenanceFloor Materials
If you want quality in a floor look no farther than FACTORY TILE in Roseland. These guys bend over backwards to insure you get the the best quality and value for your money. I highly recommend them.
735 Wilber St
Flooring ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceBathroom RemodelingHome Improvements
3.Love & Sons Hardwood Floors
2201 Huey St
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsBuilding Materials
4.Abbey Carpet & Floors
50660 Indiana State Route 933
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring Contractors
I would not recommend this place to anybody my grandmother recently had her floors done and within a few weeks the flooring started to come apart we have called mutiple times and they just seem like tMore Nearby Locations »
5.All American Hardwood Floors
55057 Mayflower Rd
Hardwood FloorsFlooring Contractors
1320 S Main St
Carpet & Rug CleanersCleaning ContractorsMarble & Terrazzo Cleaning & ServiceFurniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection
This company is the best I have worked with in regards to carpet cleaning and water damage. I have had courteous and efficient service everytime. I would recommend them to my friends and family !!!!!
7.Knowles, Gerald A
Flooring ContractorsGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHandyman Services
Recently did a siding job on our house addition. Took his time and did the job right. Great job, thank you very much.
Serving the South Bend area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?