South Bend Children's Dentistry PC
103 S Eddy St, South Bend, IN, 46617
1.Family Dental Health Corp
17455 Douglas Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
604 S Eddy St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric Dentistry
3.Erskine Family Dentistry
734 E Ireland Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
My kids were scared to death to go to the dentist! After their first visit, they said, "that was fun! When can we go again?" 11 years later, we still enjoy the amount of care they give to us. Very enj
4.Associated Riverbend Dentists P.C.
521 E Monroe St
DentistsCoupon AdvertisingTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We would like to welcome you to Associated Riverbend Dentists P.C. and thank you for selecting us to be responsible for your dental health needs. Our philosophy is that it is only through mutual under
221 S Eddy St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. Lovan has done most of my dental work. While out of town I had a dental emergency and visited another office, the dentist could not even tell that the tooth had been restored with a crown becaus
6.William E. Paul DDS
926 W Lasalle Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
*Oral Surgery Center *Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Long, Shawn R DDS PC
16329 State Road 23
OrthodontistsDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
We are your home for high quality orthodontic care in style, offering braces for all ages. Dr. Shawn Long and Dr. Emily McCrea believe in access for everyone, and our office makes this happen in many
Ironwood Family Dentistry
Serving the South Bend area. Local Quality General Dentists.Call Us Today in South Bend,IN.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future