South Bend Counseling
yp.WhoWhere.com Counseling - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
1.Onkka, Timothy A
150 W Angela Blvd
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Looking for a psychologist to help you? contact us at (574) 232-5065
2.A Beautiful Mind
53846 Generations Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.Behavioral Psychological Family Services
828 E Colfax Ave
Marriage & Family TherapistsPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
4.Family Psychology of South Bend
115 S St Peter St
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
As relationship specialists, we work with couples, parents, and families to put relationships back on track. Experienced experts providing quality counseling without the use of fad treatments, Dr. Joh
5.Robert & Kapacinskas Inc
1739 Riverside Dr
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
6.Roemer Mary & Associates
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMediation ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
For your Arbitration Services and Mediation Services needs. contact us now and we will be happy to serve you.
7.Healthy Families of St. Joseph County
315 W Jefferson Blvd
Healthy Families of St. Joseph County is a home visitation program that provides support to new and expectant parents. Trained Family Resource Specialists promote building a supportive environment tha
South Bend Counseling
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today CounselingTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.