Rockford Dental Care, P.C.
1301 N Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL, 61107
1.Onderak John F DDS
1215 Cranston Rd
2149 Pioneer Dr
Trust the extensive backgrounds of the doctors at Family Dentistry and schedule an appointment today. With a 10% senior citizen DISCOUNT and affordable pricing, you can rest easy knowing you'll get qu
3.Main Square Dental / DR. Martha Muldowney
5382 Williams Dr
Dr. Martha Muldowney is a dentist with Main Square Dental in Roscoe, IL. At our practice, you'll enjoy the full benefits of state-of-the-art devices and the latest in oral care techniques. We do our b
4.Rowland, Jeanne DDS LLC
2797 Prairie Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Brewer Dental Ofcs
703 Blackhawk Blvd
6.Dr. Diane Brandlein, DDS
1917 Blackhawk Blvd
7.Belvidere Dental - Alan J. Kossman, DDS
916 Belvidere Rd
Belvidere Dental Associates has been working with patients to provide the best dental care in the Belvidere and Rockford area since 1992. Dr. Kossman's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine
Dean J. Kokinias DDS
6085 Strathmoor Dr, Rockford, IL, 61107 Distinctive Dentistry for the Entire Family.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future