Serving the Souderton area. Get Matched With a Great Dentist.Personalized Matches. Call Today!
1.Robert Daschbach DDS
390 Harleysville Pike
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Fantastic kind hearted staff. Beautiful facility. Easy going Dr's, somehow manage to make going to the dentist enjoyable.
2.American Family Dental Care PC
744 Route 113
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Dr. Michael Kleinman, DMD
231 N Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Peter Psomiadis DMD
35 N 2nd St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Me and my family have been going to Dr. Psomiadis for years. He is a wonderful person and a very skilled dentist. He is flexible and understanding.
5.Souderton Dental Assoc
231 N Main St
6.Indian Valley Dental Assoc
601 E Broad St Ste 200
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
With more than 34 years of experience, Dr. Marc Lipkin is recognized for his professional experience, kindness, and comfortable service. In fact, Philadelphia Magazine voted Dr. Lipkin one of Philly's
7.Weaver Reckner Reinhart Dental Associates
775 Route 113
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future