1.Barker's Used Cars
54308 Renker Rd
Used Car Dealers
2.Gary A Barker DDS
347 W Spring St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Billie Jo Barker MD
1 Medical Park
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
4.Richard Alan Barker
40 Medical Park Ste 401
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.