1.Sunset Dental Clinic
115 N Somerton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Sunset Community Health Center Adult Clinic
1945 W 24th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Sunset Community Health Center
115 N Somerton Ave
Medical ClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Sunset Community Health Center is a federally qualified health center that serves the population in Yuma County. The company began receiving funding through a Public Health Service grant to the Yuma C
4.Sunset Community Health Center
2060 W 24th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePharmaciesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Emergency Medicine
The facility was up to par, but otherwise we came in to the office to a woman cussing about being misinformed by the staff. We were then told that a staff member would wait to take our labs before go
5.Sunset Community Health Ctr
815 E Juan Sanchez Blvd
Medical ClinicsNurses-Home ServicesClinicsHome Health Services
6.Sunset Community Health Center
801 N 2nd Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
7.Sunset Community Health Center
930 S Avenue C
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.