Allen Burt Truck Tire Service
5519 Interstate 10 E, San Antonio, TX, 78219
1.D & S Garage
19495 K St
Auto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Accessories
I've only been to a couple of mechanic/ oil change shops where I've felt welcome and treated like family and " D&B" is one of them. The people running the place work with you and explain the problems
2.Billy Bob's Tire
27035 Campbellton Rd
Tire DealersTrailers-Repair & ServiceTruck Equipment & PartsRecreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
Dear Brandon:I'm sorry that Billy Bobs has placed you in this position of reviewing my complaint, especially since you say that you have no knowledge of mechanical matters, and I don't believe that yo
3.Rivas Tire & Custom Wheels
6414 S Zarzamora St
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersNew Car DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
4.O'Malley's Tire Sales
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
5.Tonys Tires Service
13495 Somerset Rd
6.CD Tire & Muffler
2214 State Highway 132 N
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Need an auto repair shop in Natalia, TX? Give us a call. We are the place that delivers better prices on tires and services.
2939 SW Military Dr
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeWheels
City Tire Service
2919 Commercial Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78221
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.