North Central Urgent Care
19223 Stonehue, San Antonio, TX, 78258
1.Rocha Medical Clinic
19575 K St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
2.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsUrgent Care
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
5301 Alamo Ranch Pkwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Took my daughter there on Sunday just before they closed. The dr Melissa Gonzales called her prescription into a Walgreens that was closed instead of 24 hr one. You'd think she would know better at 5:
4.CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System Physician Referral Line
Rehabilitation ServicesSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyDiabetes Educational, Referral & Support Services
The extensive medical staff, numerous primary and specialty health clinics and community outreach services offered by CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System highlight our devotion to the South Texas area.More Nearby Locations »
5.University Health System
11914 Dragon Ln
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Southwest ISD School-based Health Clinic - University Health System
11914 Dragon Ln
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
7.Envirotec Janitorial Services
Medical ClinicsJanitorial ServiceFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningWindow Cleaning
*"Over 15 Years Serving South Texas" *Insured and Bonded
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Somerset area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.