1.Urgent Medical Care
754 S Highway 27
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I have been taking my kiddos and myself to this place for the last year. They have been amazing everytime! I highly recommend them.
2.Reynolds Betsy Tucker MD
298 Bogle St Ste B
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons
Since 2003, Betsy Reynolds M.D. Family Practice has been providing a wide range of medical services for your entire family. We have a wide range of experience in assessing patient health. Your family
3.Hanger Clinic: Prosthetics & Orthotics
143 Bogle Office Park Dr Ste B
Orthopedic AppliancesProsthetic DevicesHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
4.Baptist Express Care
177 Washington Dr
5.Children With Special Health Care Needs
401 Bogle St Ste 102
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
6.Comprehensive Care Center
110 Richie Ln
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Lisa's Family Care
1105 N Ky 501
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.