Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd, Somers Point, NJ, 08244
1.Advanced Dental Concepts, PA
98 New Rd Ste 4
Advanced Dental Care for adults and children High end Cosmetic and General Dentistry at affordable prices. Implants, Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth, Invisalign, Lumineers, Check ups, Cleanings, Gum Surgery
2.Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Somers Point Dental, Dr. Glenn Prager and Dr. Todd Prager and their caring staff will give you a reason to smile with state-of-the-art dental care in our full service dental facility.From routine c
3.Atlantic Coast Dentistry For Children
450 Shore Rd
Atlantic Coast Dentistry For Children is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to children of all ages and needs. Our goal is to introduce dentistry in a pleasant and fun atmosphere. The
4.Novasack Family Dental DMD
560 Shore Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Frankel, Alan A
8512 Ventnor Ave
Oral Cancer Screening Our office is not only dedicated to your smile, we're also dedicated to your overall wellness. We take a holistic approach to your dental care, which includes an oral cancer scre
6.BY The Sea Dentistry
235 Shore Rd Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The staff at By the Sea is absolutely amazing, when our insurance was giving us a hard time about coverage the receptionist fought for us and ended up reaching a resolution. They really care about the
7.Michelle M Conway-Diaz, DMD
26 E Maryland Ave
My Dentist Dr George Kourakin
16 W Vine St, Millville, NJ, 08332
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future