1.Peninsula Internal Medicine PC
247 N Fireweed St Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Certified American Board of Internal Medicine Doctors: John P Bramante MD, William J Kelley MD, Jeffery J McDonald MD, Kristin M Mitchell MD, Linda J Warner MD, Gail M Pokorney MD. Certified Nurse Pra
2.Kenai Peninsula Orthopaedics PC
291 N Fireweed St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
Henry G. Krull MD, Dr. Edwin D Vyhmeister MD
3.Affiliated Ankle & Foot Care Center
35670 Kenai Spur Hwy Suite 2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsClinics
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality foot care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients.If you would like to m
4.Premier Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic - Brian E. Larson DC
189 S Binkley St Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPain Management
If you are treating with a Chiropractic Physician for neck or back pain, headaches, joint pain, or automobile injuries, you've made a wise choice. Few physicians are as well trained to help with nerve
5.Peninsula Community Health Services- Medical (Cottonwood)
230 E Marydale Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
PCHS has the worst follow up of any medical practice I've ever visited. They only put out fires and do emergencies, they can't seem to get referral and prescriptions done in a timely manor. It's a ni
6.S R Hoebelheinrich MD APC
104 S Binkley St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr H is professional and down to earth. He is willing to explain until you understand. He is very open to questions and suggestions and goes with what you want (within reason).
7.Dr Dawn Lamb
155 Smith Way Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
yp.areaguides.net Physician - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.