Wade's Plumbing Service Inc
Soldotna, AK, 99669
1.Wade's Plumbing Service Inc
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems
20 + years of experience
2.Waterworks Plumbing & Heating Inc
36269 Lakeshore Dr
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesBoiler Repair & Cleaning
28 Years in service
3.Darrell's Heating Crisis Intervention
35555 Kenai Spur Hwy Ste 115
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
44196 Kalifornsky Beach Rd
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Soldotna aMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Preferred Plumbing & Heating
335 Main Street Loop, Kenai, AK, 99611
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?