1.Middle Valley Tire Alignment Inc
7726 Middle Valley Rd
Tire DealersGas Stations
fair price for mounting/balancing 4 tires and not a long wait. was able to get in and out in less than an hour. great!
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
9334 Dayton Pike
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Northgate Tire Co
8714 Terrace Falls Dr
Tire DealersBrake Repair
4.Maine Industrial Tire
1092 Harvest Knoll Ln
5.Advance Tire Service
468 Rock Quarry Rd
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
9845 Dayton Pike
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical Equipment
Your local Soddy Daisy O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 5,000 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry the batteries, brakes and oil you need and our professional parts people can provideMore Nearby Locations »
7.Budget Wholesale Tire
8316 Dayton Pike
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.