Serving the Sobieski area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Landscape Solutions By Michael Kirsch LLCServing the Sobieski, WI area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio Builders
281 Allied St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Naturescape® is pleased to offer Complete Lawn And Landscape Care Programs for you at super savings. The philosophy here is to offer the highest quality programs using the very best fertilizer and wee
4.Spring - Green Lawn Care
1332 Parkview Rd
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServicePest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Since 1977, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professio
5.Hedgehog Yard & Garden LLC
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
I started this local business with a used truck, used mower, new weed wacker & a lot of ambition. Now in our 5th year we have 45 regular Residential Lawn customers & 27 Driveways for Snow Removal serv
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
371 Main Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Very expensive! came to my mothers house to do some yardwork… She ordered 16 hours and four people showed up for three hours and the bill was $800.... That's $50 an hour per person, And they missed b
Sobieski Lawn Service
LocalStack.com Lawn Service - 30% offFast business lookup Sobieski
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.