1.H P Home Cleaning Pro
1067 State St
2.Welcome Home Pro Cleaning Svc
811 State St
Janitorial ServiceDry Cleaners & Laundries
1207 13th St Ste L
Janitorial ServiceDry Cleaners & LaundriesWall Cleaning
4.Pro Long Roof Care & Repair Inc
15920 Roosevelt Rd
Roofing ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesRoof CleaningGutters & Downspouts
5.ProClean Cleaning Services
14014 Admiralty Way Apt 2B
Cleaning ContractorsHouse CleaningCarpet & Rug Cleaners
PROCLEAN cleaning services delivers an outstanding quality service. OUR Company always TRY to anticipate your every need. We USE state of the ART powerful equipment ANTAKE the stress OUT of cleaning.
6.Pro-Clean Cleaning Co
4808 68th Dr NE
Industrial CleaningHouse CleaningCleaning Contractors
7.Service PRO Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
22822 Bothell Everett Hwy
Janitorial ServiceDrapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.