Serving the Smyrna area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Smyrna Residential Care Center
207 Commerce Dr
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
2.Christian Care Center of Rutherford County
202 Enon Springs Rd E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNurses-Home ServicesRest Homes
3.Mayfield Rehab & Special Care
200 Mayfield Dr
Occupational TherapistsNursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical Therapists
10579 Cedar Grove Rd Ste 150
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
5.The Arbors at Azalea Court
207 Commerce Dr Ste 100
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilitySenior Citizens Services & Organizations
6.The Waterford In Smyrna
10540 Cedar Grove Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
7.Kindred At Home
695 President Pl
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Smyrna area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.