100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
1.Family & Cosmetic Dentistry Of Smyrna
780 Nissan Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Financing Available with Care Credit and Citi, with approved credit. Insurance claims filed for your convenience. We now have a free smartphone app for patients to use; smyrna smiles.
2.Hipps, Daniel B DDS
527 Enon Springs Rd E
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Professional dental services in Smyrna, TN for over 20 years. Dr. Daniel Hipps is a graduate of The University Of Tennessee College of Dentistry/Memphis. We do our best to provide a relaxed, laid-back
440 Sam Ridley Pkwy W
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I recently had an extraction at the Smyrna Aspen Dental. I had no problems and would highly recommend them. Michele was my dental assistant and x-ray tech. She did an excellent job!!More Nearby Locations »
739 President Pl
We provide excellent orthodontic care at office locations in Smyrna TN. Our office is staffed by our experienced orthodontist and a team of friendly, knowledgeable dental health professionals, includi
5.Bell, John P III DDS
204 Enon Springs Rd E
JOHN P BELL, DDS DENTISTRY IN A WARM FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT NEW PATIENTS WELCOME MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED
6.Smyrna Dental Group
1336 Hazelwood Dr
Dr. Gurley and his staff were friendly and efficient in treating my family and I. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
7.Matthew Kressin DDS PLC
526 Legacy Dr Ste 120
All the staff at Legacy Hill Dentistry are kind, caring, and compassionate. They are all very friendly. They will work with you and not try to "sell" you something you don't need. The dentists are
Brian Riel DDS
1302 Dow St, Murfreesboro, TN, 37130
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future