Atlanta Peach Locksmith
Serving the Smyrna area.
1.Atlanta Peach Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults
2.Sandy Springs Locksmith
155 Hammond Dr NE Ste A
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
If you want a locksmith that is fair, honest and very reasonably priced, you MUST GO HERE!!! A Lexus dealership told me a master key for my car was going to be $600. I went here and it was ONLY $55
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
5.A & A Safe Lock And Door Co
742 Winer Industrial Way
Locks & Locksmiths
I am really thankful for the service you have done. I will keep coming back here for the same type of service you are offering.
6.Rapid Response Towing
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Wrecking
Rapid Response Towing Company offers high quality, damage free towing and roadside assistance service throughout Cobb County and North Metro Atlanta! We have strong business relationships with busines
7.American Locksmith Service Cherokee County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
OL Taylor Locksmith
Serving the Smyrna area. Deadbolt Locks Master KeyedDoor Locks Installed & Re-Keyed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.