Call A Pro
Serving the Smyrna area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Abe Electric LLC
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Visit our website
Some of the services we provide are: Service upgrades/changes Panel change Replace devices(switches and receptacles) Hot tub circuits Troubleshooting Replace knob and tube wiring with wiring to curren
2.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Ecolamp has 30+ years' experience. Our first license was obtained in 1984 for the state of New Jersey. Today we operate and are licensed in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. We have electrical s
4.Cahill Electrical Contractors, Inc.
106 Sleepy Hollow Dr Ste C
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding DesignersElectrical Engineers
Kevin Cahill started Cahill Electrical Contractors, Inc in 1987 and has been growing over the last 24 years to become the well established electrical contracting firm that it is today. What sets us ap
5.Towles Electric Inc
621 W Division St
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Towles Electric Inc is located in Dover, DE. We can meet a wide variety of your electrical needs including residential, commercial, farm, and industrial. We guarantee to offer you the best service and
6.Giorgi Electric t/a Tri-South, LLC
114 Bohemian Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
10% Off Any Service Upgrade+1more
The business owner came with his assistant today and relocated my router from the basement to the 2nd floor. They are quick, detail, and careful. They did a very professional and tidy job. The best
2500 Andrews Lake Rd
As a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems since 1935, we value...Superior work at a fair price Prompt response to customer nee
Serving the Smyrna area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.