1.Ruth, Nelson: Ruth, Nelson
5800 NE 142nd St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Saint Luke's North Hospitala Smithville
601 S Us Highway 169
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesSurgery CentersMedical Centers
Saint Luke's Northland Hospital is a part of the Saint Luke's Health System, which is a nonprofit organization that works towards enhancing the physical, mental and spiritual health of community. Foun
3.Health Systems Inc
106 Hospital Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Noll Psychological Group Inc
15515 N Mount Olivet Rd
5.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Smithville, MO area
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
6.Samuel U. Rodgers Health
4820 N Oak Trfy
1901 W Kansas St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Was there for a couple of hours, but it is that time of year. The lpn was fantastic! Great customer service.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.